Influenced from Manchu nocks from Qing Dynasty design, M nock is one of the most historical designs. The nock featured historical aesthetic but still retaining modern-day practicality.
• The nocks made from Polycarbonate (PC) which is best known as durable and resilient. The nock will withstand most situations, from everyday practice session to challenging field archery.
• Easy to indexing with hand designs which accommodate blind knocking which featured in many historical archery techniques.
• Nock featured slope interior designs allow hassle freed nocking suitable for quick archery.
• For 0.246” diameter carbon shafts
• For 5/16” wooden/bamboo shafts
• For 11/32” wooden/bamboo shafts